• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New gear options

05M7

Jan 2, 2008
Alright since HMK came out with the Stealth line of pants and jackets i have been running their gear, since it is no longer available i have to look elsewhere for new gear. There are two main points that put me on the Stealth line. #1 flexibility, anyone that's ever worn the stealth line knows that the material is unlike any other and is super flexible and light. #2 Durability i didn't know this when i started using it but man this gear held up to abuse (unlike its FXR, Castle, and Arctiva counterparts)

So where to look from here? It must be mainly black with a touch of white. i am a mechanic so there are too many chances to get a colored jacket or pants dirty. I had good luck with HMK so their lines with rate higher in my book. Also cant beat their customer service.

In the boot category i also ran the HMK boa boots, i seem to blow the toes out on them every two or three years. Two main points that i dont want to get away from are the BOA lace system and a snocross style boot (Stiff Ankle).

Anyone With suggestions to try?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Give HMK a call. I talked to them at Haydays about this very same issue as the Stealth Jacket had been my back-up for years and asked them what the best replacement was for that but I can't remember exactly what model they said replaced that. Worth the call to them.

Premium Features