• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New color choices for SKIDOO

MidwestBoondocker

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 25, 2011
SW MN
Why they keep sticking with red is beyond me. Not the biggest fan of it and this is the 3rd year of red getting all the attention. Bring back those awesome blues and neon green. I also realize they have the blue x this year but you can’t get it in the turbo

L

logan1080

Feb 12, 2013
The love an all black color or yellow and black. Every year you can get black it seems. I hate the colors but when your riding the thing, who cares. A person could be out there with a fluorescent pink sled and literally nobody would care including the rider.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
"Imo the grey freeride looks real nice"

I lived almost 4 years on an aircraft carrier. All gray all the time. In out and all about. If they come out with a 200" mountain sled they could call it the Enterprise and paint it gray !!!!! Im not down with gray But I think sleds should have at least 10 color schemes. Even DOO wraps !!!

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
"Imo the grey freeride looks real nice"

I lived almost 4 years on an aircraft carrier. All gray all the time. In out and all about. If they come out with a 200" mountain sled they could call it the Enterprise and paint it gray !!!!! Im not down with gray But I think sleds should have at least 10 color schemes. Even DOO wraps !!!
haze gray and underway...

Premium Features