• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My sled will ALWAYS be lighter product!!

L
Jan 29, 2010
Something I just thought of is if it works, I wonder if you put it on your goggles, if they would never fog? Sounds like it doesn't like smooth plastic though so maybe it wouldn't last, and maybe the white haze would interfere with transparency. Would be cool to have goggles that NEVER fog though...

you should try the smith googles knowledge OTG's with a build in fan, they fit my moto helmits great and with the build in fan they do not fog up on the inside, its nice to be able to get stuck and not have to pull your googles.
your breath blowing back in your face well still fog them, but i ride many days without ever taking off my googles untill im ready for a food and drink break.

SoDakCat

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Stickney SD
Well I wasn't as impressed with it on my sled. All the metal on my M8 I sprayed still got ice to stick to them. Took longer, and ice didn't stick as hard to it as my buddies M1000, but still iced up and held it. Under the tunnel, top of the tunnel, airframes, steering, suspension, rails, all still got ice buildup. It actually worked much better on plastic parts. Maybe cause they weren't as cold as the metal parts? Who knows. It held up and shed snow pretty well off the rear flap, the front nose cone inside the front bumper, the whole area I sprayed behind the windshield by the steering post. Didn't do too much for the tops of the skis, but they were under snow all day.

So is this stuff a miracle for us sledders? No, at least not what we all had hoped for.

So your thinking that the temp was the deciding factor on the ice sticking compared to the plastic. What if a person gave the metal surfaces a coat of plastic dip spray and then a coat of ever dry? That would give it a slight texture and not be as cold. And if you didntlike it you can always peal that off.

Premium Features