• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My fellow Alaskans...

A
Jan 24, 2008
North Pole
Right now I am in SA Texas, I'm headed back to North Pole the middle of March. There is a very good chance that I will be bringing a 16ft horse trailor home with me. If there is something you need brought up we can arrange something. I will be going north through New Mexico, Utah, Idaho, and Montana. If you have any questions let me know.

E

EagleRiverDee

Dec 15, 2009
Eagle River, Alaska
It looks like I will be picking up the horse hauler in Idaho. If you need something that I can haul in my truck south of ID, let me know. I will have my Harley in the truck bed.

Hopefully this is ok to say, but you might try posting this on the Alaska Outdoors Forums. I've seen posts like this placed there and usually folks jump right on sharing the expenses of your trip if you'll haul a bit of stuff for them. Just a thought. Hope I didn't break any rules with the mods.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Hopefully this is ok to say, but you might try posting this on the Alaska Outdoors Forums. I've seen posts like this placed there and usually folks jump right on sharing the expenses of your trip if you'll haul a bit of stuff for them. Just a thought. Hope I didn't break any rules with the mods.

Totally fine! It's great to help others out like this. :)

A
Jan 24, 2008
North Pole
I'm just looking for some fuel money and to help people out because we all know that shipping to AK is spendy. I know sometimes people find a good deal on a sled or ATV in the states, let me know. I can also bring truck programmers, light bars, whatever.

Premium Features