• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My 3lb can for the PC

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
WyoBoy is nothing without a turbo! Just another rider. :face-icon-small-hap

I'm all about a even playing field, but I think with the kmod and equal boost I might have the advantage. lol 153" track and no base, I thought I was doing pretty good for a stocker. (Flintstones style)

In cooke I had some more impressive pulls but didn't video it, have to get better at this filming thing. (and need better batteries)

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
One of my buddy's has a "super Q" can on his '11 m8 and it is ridiculous. this one is comparable to a slp can.
A cherry bomb is heavy, this silencer is lighter than the side panel or close.

I'll have to weigh it to be sure.

I am pretty sure Wyo was talking about sound here. I was messing with my sled in my trailer. I keep a small heater going all the time to melt snow and then dry everything out. I hadn't ridden in several days. I pushed against the heat taped foam by my exhaust can and water just ran out. It didn't want to dry out even after all that effort and even if it did it will fill up with water in the first half hour. Full of water it has to weigh 4lbs a side. Gotta go!

Premium Features