• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My 3lb can for the PC

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
One of my buddy's has a "super Q" can on his '11 m8 and it is ridiculous. this one is comparable to a slp can.
A cherry bomb is heavy, this silencer is lighter than the side panel or close.

I'll have to weigh it to be sure.

Last edited:
E

Einar74

Oct 20, 2009
Iceland
Nice mod, I hope it work well.
I did this couple years ago on my snopro 440, used the stock muffler from my Honda 450x, I didn´t experiance any power loss

anyway, in what way is a super-q ridiculous?

I have one on my M7 and that is what Kelsey from RKT recommended. I think it works well and not to loud

Last edited:

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
One of my buddy's has a "super Q" can on his '11 m8 and it is ridiculous. this one is comparable to a slp can.
A cherry bomb is heavy, this silencer is lighter than the side panel or close.

I'll have to weigh it to be sure.

My Super q was very loud, and eventually had a problem internally that caused the can to get even louder and a bog on my sled. They sent me an ultra q to try this year on my 10 m8, we'll see how that goes.

It's always cool to see people design and install their own stuff, i commend that!

Stack

B

Burn Down

Dec 22, 2008
Boise Idaho
Good Job Wyo! I didn't here any thing to obnoxiously loud, and it damn sure didn't bog sidehilling on the right. To bad I sold my old White Brothers Carbon Race exhaust for my 450:face-icon-small-dis Thanks for the Idea:face-icon-small-win

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
....just what I was thinking. A

I would take that Abortion of a can any day over that Joke that Cat supplied! Give him a breaK, So it could be cleaned up a bit and I,m sure it will be ,Hes testing performance first and lost 20 pounds!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
You ride underwater a lot? This isn't seat foam, it's underhood foam. I still pulled mine, as I see almost zero purpose for it, but I've got no illusions of how much weight I saved.

The foam takes on water pretty quick, but like you I wasn't really doing it to loose weight, but its piece of mind, I don't have to fight it and maybe I did loose a little.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Yeah I know, Had the cam lense in the wrong position, Its steeper than it looks and with no base you have to make it work.

KMOD first, save a little more and then boost, With no one else having boost yet I'm not to worried, makes it more entertaining.

Premium Features