• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My 2024 Ski-Doo Summit-X Build.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The front plate that everyone was saying collected snow was the expanded metal type. The new style is solid. I’ve not tried it myself. However are you sure the cast bumper, front plate and skid plate all play nice together?
so far as I know, yes.
But BRP can absolutely prove me wrong!:)

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
ya, about that, not so sure.
Kinda thinking I am going to do a full body wrap.
BRP comes out with some "odd" colors.

Keep in mind that on most wraps you see through the seems at all the panel edges so unless the base sled is completely black the wrap needs to go with the tan as an accent color. Just something to keep in mind. that why solid black is so popular now as you can do any wrap colors you want.

But I actually love the new tan in the Doo and Poo lineups. It's just different on the snow then anything else. It looked great on the freeride from a couple years back.

But this of course is a very personal preference.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Keep in mind that on most wraps you see through the seems at all the panel edges so unless the base sled is completely black the wrap needs to go with the tan as an accent color. Just something to keep in mind. that why solid black is so popular now as you can do any wrap colors you want.

But I actually love the new tan in the Doo and Poo lineups. It's just different on the snow then anything else. It looked great on the freeride from a couple years back.

But this of course is a very personal preference.
have you seen this new color in person yet?

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
So I built the sled on the BRP site, it gave me a BUILD NUMBER, I then gave that number to the dealer, and they gave me an order.
Sooo, so far as I know, YES, you can order all the accessories.

One thing I warned them is that there is a new Deep Snow tunnel bag coming out and that I want the new one once its SKU gets released instead of the old one in the order.
I mean I did the same, brought the build in.

But I watched her just re-create the build on the BRP webpage or some dealer version of it minus all accessories. and not order any accessories, and they are not on my build. They told me they cannot order accessories until they have the VIN. Said they will order them when they get the VIN. But I will probably have to remind them.

Also I chose the $750 in accessories over the warranty.

Its only my second snowcheck ever, but the last one they wouldn't order accessories at snowcheck time either then sled came in and all the accessories I wanted were out of stock and on back order.

Last edited:
S
Feb 10, 2016
So I built the sled on the BRP site, it gave me a BUILD NUMBER, I then gave that number to the dealer, and they gave me an order.
Sooo, so far as I know, YES, you can order all the accessories.

One thing I warned them is that there is a new Deep Snow tunnel bag coming out and that I want the new one once its SKU gets released instead of the old one in the order.
Where did you find out about the new bag?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I mean I did the same, brought the build in.

But I watched her just re-create the build on the BRP webpage or some dealer version of it minus all accessories. and not order any accessories, and they are not on my build. They told me they cannot order accessories until they have the VIN. Said they will order them when they get the VIN. But I will probably have to remind them.

Also I chose the $750 in accessories over the warranty.

Its only my second snowcheck ever, but the last one they wouldn't order accessories at snowcheck time either then sled came in and all the accessories I wanted were out of stock and on back order.
Weird
All of the Accessories are DEALER INSTALLED and not directly attached to the sled order from BRP.
So there is ZERO NEED for a VIN.
I have the dealer invoice for the sled AND all my accessories.
But the two are not TIED to each other in any way.
All of my accessories will be here well before the sled arrives, and ready to bolt on the moment the sled comes out of the crate.

K
Sep 9, 2013
Bend, Oregon
Weird
All of the Accessories are DEALER INSTALLED and not directly attached to the sled order from BRP.
So there is ZERO NEED for a VIN.
I have the dealer invoice for the sled AND all my accessories.
But the two are not TIED to each other in any way.
All of my accessories will be here well before the sled arrives, and ready to bolt on the moment the sled comes out of the crate.
Weird, I dunno. They wont order them at snowcheck time for me here. I only wanted the Lynx front/rear bumper and skid plate anyway. Hopefully those aren't too hard to get lol.

Premium Features