• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Movies Only 2010/2011

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I made this for my daughter to watch since we had the pleasure of riding double all day. Pissed me off to find out I couldn't use my song but re-grouped this morning and found a YouTube beat for it.

Kinda long and had no intention of posting but since it's done here ya go.

The ending of the original was funny when my daughter said how much she likes jumping and carving. haha

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6c_pNiLpoY[/yt]

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I made this for my daughter to watch since we had the pleasure of riding double all day. Pissed me off to find out I couldn't use my song but re-grouped this morning and found a YouTube beat for it.

Kinda long and had no intention of posting but since it's done here ya go.

The ending of the original was funny when my daughter said how much she likes jumping and carving. haha

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6c_pNiLpoY[/yt]

oh man...that is soooo cool. What a sweet vid memory for her!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I have never had a song rejected?

what song?

A real good way to determine if a song can be used or not

Look for it on Youtube first. If there is only the official version then maybe don't use, but if there are several versions its most likely usuable. ;)

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
This was the first time I've had a "copyright" song issue, and then GP had the same issue today. Go figure.:face-icon-small-con

It is only an issue if they cut the sound to your vid. If you can still play it and watch it then leave it be. don't mess with the dispute stuff. most of the time if it is an issue they only want to ad an advertisement or something to the vid.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
It is only an issue if they cut the sound to your vid. If you can still play it and watch it then leave it be. don't mess with the dispute stuff. most of the time if it is an issue they only want to ad an advertisement or something to the vid.

That's what happened (sound cut). I don't save a copy of the Published Youtube version but I might start now. I can always erase it once published.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
and they just keep coming!

going to be a great year!

The home movie maker is taking over! I bet it cuts into overall sales.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Flat light video for ya. I found different features that would have made this video better after the fact. Like adding brightness to the whole vid would have made it not look so dark and slow mo and fast mo on some of it makes it fun. So next time I guess.:face-icon-small-hap

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZZRxsJuVnw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/yt]

Premium Features