• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Horse Rentals in SE BC

K
Mar 7, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Just thought I'd through a post out to let people know we are offering snowbike rentals in SE British Columbia.
Kootenay Snowbikes. Based out of Cranbrook BC.
Check out the facebook page, www.facebook/kootenaysnowbikes
We are offering rentals for $375 accompanied by experienced riders. All skill levels are welcome.
We have a variety of bikes.
Berg 570 LT
Berg 450 ST
Ktm 300 Sx ST
Husky 511 LT
Kx 450 ST
Ktm 500 LT
PM me if your interested our respond to the Kijiji Ads.

IMG_2065.jpg

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
All the talk about game changers in all the snowcheck options and sleds this year and this is by far one of the coolest offers yet. What a way to open the world of snowbikes to regular people who have dirtbike experience but may never get the opportunity to try just because of cost effectiveness. Congrats and I hope you are successful. If I'm ever north of the border I will definitely be renting one for a day.

tubgrinder

Lifetime Membership
Apr 4, 2014
still good snow 4 a quick rip?

if i were to head out for a quick "family" / sled trip could i find some decent snow for a quick afternoon ride? Have family in Jaffrey and want to try one of these bikes, been stubble jumping for a few years and have made a few trips out west on an M7 and have had fun but so focused on pulling 500lbs around that i am bagged early.

Premium Features