• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Home Snowmobile areas??

P
Dec 14, 2007
prairie idaho
Go to idahosnowriders.com. We have snotel report, weather report, services, map of groomed trail system. If your like to ride virgin snow try Prairie. If you have any questions give me a call. Carlene (208)868-3249

B
Nov 27, 2007
Pine, Prairie,Fairfield and Featherville are all in the Mtn Home area. If you like trail riding you can go to Pine and head over via trail to Prairie and get a burger I heard there is a resturant there to do that. Or if you like to do steep and deep with some incredible hill climbing you can go to just before Featherville and go to the Trinity Creek sno park to head up the mountain there with very little trail riding if you know where to go. All of these area are great places :)

trinities 1.jpg Trinity41-10.jpg

acgreen

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Malcomson Snow Park

Go east on hwy. 20 towards Hill City and Fairfield. About 5 - 8 miles past turn off to Pine and Featherville, is Malcomson snow Park on the LEFT. Park there and area north of the parking lot is great. Also at turn off to Pine and Featherville is a green maintenance shop and you can park just east of it. Last weekend we parked there and went N.W. of there and had a great time. Areas are open with few trees but it can be really cold there. Last nights weather report for Fairfield was -12 and 18. Lot closer then going into Trinity Lakes area by Pine and Featherville. Visit Terry's Truck and RV (Arctic Cat dealer) in Mountain Home and they can help you out with directions, etc.

Last edited:
H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
Trinity

I would suggest going to Trinity. You can go to the front side of the mountain from Featherville. I like riding the backside of the mountain, but you have to get to Prairie. The burger joint is called Y Stop General Store. Awesome burgers.

Premium Features