• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

looking for Riding partners

wyobob44

Lifetime Membership
Sep 30, 2005
Sundance, WY
I will be attending Garter Gerdes’s memorial on Jan 20th, then will be staying to ride thru the 25. My wife and riding partner will not be able to attend so i will be solo and needing some riding partners as my wife hates it when i ride solo. I am a capable mountain rider with 17yrs guiding experience in the Togwotte/Dubois area, have extensive avalanche training and avalanche beacon, shovel, probes, and BCA vest. Riding a 23 Expert Turbo. Will be staying in Dubois, so i can meet anywhere between Tie Hack Memorial and Togwotte Lodge. PM me and we can trade contact info. I should add that i am 65yo.
Thanks. Bob

Last edited:

Rave

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2001
SE MN
Oh crap!! I would have definitely joined up with you, but I am out of state until mid Feb. I have issues finding anyone to ride with out west. All my riding buds have reverted to trail riding or gotten out of the sport. Post here if you have other times of looking for someone. I keep an eye out for opportunities.

Premium Features