• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Modding a 570

I am modding out a 2002 mountain cat 570 fan. Im thinking about putin a 8' real idler kit and a 141' attack 20. Im also puttin a boss seat on. Let me know if you can think of anything else or if that will not work would really like the advise.

M

mod7x

Dec 29, 2007
Hibbing MN

I put a attak 20 and a m-141 skid in a 02 570 this year. if you use the m skid you will have to make some spacers for the tunnel, m-tunnel is about 15.5 in. wide and zr tunnel is some where around 17.25 wide, I used 9 tooth extavert drivers from a newer 440 sno pro on a 900 king cat drive shaft, there might be other combanations that work, I just happend to have this stuff laying around, also I cut the track down to just under 2 inch, 2.25 might fit but I dont think the motor has the power to pull it, power wise, its maxed out with the 2 inch if the pow is bumper deep, we had it out to cooke a week ago and it worked fairly good, over all it is a good kids sled and I would do it agin, hope this helps.

Premium Features