• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***** MN Snowest Ride *****

Dates for MN Snowest Ride

• Total voters

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I added a Poll to this thread for people to vote. You can choose multiple dates so please vote for all the weekends that will work for you. We'll leave the voting open till late December and then pick a weekend then.

votes are cast but I didn't know I could do multiple, so any weekend but the 2nd to last one for me....stupid work

P
Nov 16, 2009
Nashwauk, MN
I see that McGregor/Jacobson has some interest for riders, Marks Bar, Pier 65, etc. I'm just North about an hour, and there is plenty of riding. Know the Big Sandy Lake, as I grew up on the lake, South end. I would be up for a group ride

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I see that McGregor/Jacobson has some interest for riders, Marks Bar, Pier 65, etc. I'm just North about an hour, and there is plenty of riding. Know the Big Sandy Lake, as I grew up on the lake, South end. I would be up for a group ride

when did you go to school?

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
How could I forget about Fishermans!

How is the Peir now that it is Zorba's?

the one time I went....well I'd go back for a drink that's about it. Good talent working the bar....dumber then rocks, but looks good getting a beer. I still prefer Fishermans or Banns, but can't argue how easy the Peir is to reach on sled. I think it's still pretty popular with the younger weekend crowd.

B
Jun 9, 2002
MN
So was a ride date decided? Just curious.

I would prob'ly just slow down you hot dogs anyhow, but maybe I'd meet the group at a happy hour, whatever?

Well Wiz, maybe I can ride in the back with you. Maybe like a clean up crew to pick up the kids that end up out in the trees??
I've been to Tog with nearly every group except the one you go with. Would be fun to hook up some time.

PS. I'll even throw the flap back on for the trail ride. Prolly piss the trail cowboys off if I don't.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2008
Ramsey, MN
Ok folks - this is the Mrs 2Polaris and I cast our votes and was AMAZED that there are no other's that voted for the weekend of Valentines Day :heart:except ME!(I voted for all but the January dates cause family is here from the NW). You all need to get your better half's involved in the sport. Am I the only woman that her Mothers-Day wish was that our kids would go buy quads to ride in the mountains (and they did :):):):):)... Gosh fella's, Girls like to go outside & play too!!!! :lips:

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Ok folks - this is the Mrs 2Polaris and I cast our votes and was AMAZED that there are no other's that voted for the weekend of Valentines Day :heart:except ME!(I voted for all but the January dates cause family is here from the NW). You all need to get your better half's involved in the sport. Am I the only woman that her Mothers-Day wish was that our kids would go buy quads to ride in the mountains (and they did :):):):):)... Gosh fella's, Girls like to go outside & play too!!!! :lips:

My wife….Loves to ride ATV’s and does a lot during the Spring, Summer & Fall. She has been sledding a couple of times and when I offered to buy her a sled a few years ago she said thanks but no thanks (but she did say that new tires & wheels for her ATV would be fine:D). Once every other year she asks to go on a ride and after words she always said the same thing………”Why the hell would I want to snowmobile when I can ATV”. She’s not a cold weather fan and hates putting on all the gear. She loves her ATV and the fact that she doesn’t have to “suit up” to go riding every time. So she has become one of my best ATV riding buddies and she knows she has an open invitation to go sledding anytime she wants.

silverram323

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Cambridge, MN
www.beyondsynthetics.net

I didn't vote for the weekend of Valentines Day because my wife and I are going up to Silver Bay, MN snowmobiling with our snowmobile club. I picked 2 weeks before or after as its a lot of money to go 2 weeks in a row...

Premium Features