• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***** MN Snowest Ride *****

Dates for MN Snowest Ride

• Total voters

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
If I have my sled running I would be.

If I don't have my sled running I might still be able to show up for beers somewhere.

I'd say location is gonna be snow dependent...I know high time as some good spots up the shore. I got some decent stuff around McGregor.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
I would be game depending on snow.

X- If we do a McGregor ride, and your sled is still not finished, I would have a spare sled that you could ride..

I will also make this thread a sticky so it does not get lost in the shuffle.

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I agree we will have to see what the snow brings. We could also look toward voyager, maybe ash trail?. I really don't care where we go as there is a lot of the state I would like to ride in that I haven't. Depending on how many people we could ride out of the Baudette area.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
You need to share your secret spots!!

I will B. Most a pretty obvious, well unless you just like to trail burn. Others you need to look for more and some you just need to be willing to help out if things go south.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
I will B. Most a pretty obvious, well unless you just like to trail burn. Others you need to look for more and some you just need to be willing to help out if things go south.

Niether my sled or myself likes to trail burn. So this winter, we need to get out riding in McGregor! Jonce and I will buy you beers at Whispering Pines...

M

MN_Nole

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Big Lake, MN
Last time there was a midwest SW ride it was back to back weekends. One in the UP, which was fun. The second weekend was in Grand rapids. Disco was one of the leaders of the GR rides through his secret swamps, which I heard was fun. Sounds like fun and count me in, someone warn the bars to stock up.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
I don't know how big of a group I could take out, but I'd be willing to play guide around McGregor if we have decent snow(and my sled is done).

I have a few spots I've wanted to check out, but my old riding buds(all selling out) never wanted to venture farther. Got some more spots I''ve only hit up once and I've been itching to go back...some of those would only be fun for the first 3 or 4 sleds though.

I even suppose if there were enough jumpers we could get out the tractor and build some launches. I'm looking at you Wiz, I bet that tank can really air it out!

I'd really really like to play along this ridge/continental divide....but it's in the state park so all you can do is take the trail along top:(
IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features