• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MCX midmounts??

T

twsandrew

Nov 26, 2007
Impulse def sells Apex kits. Spent a lot of time with Zeb, Travis and Waylin last year on thier Apex race kits and I don't know of anything faster personally. Zebs sled at 18+ pounds was absolutely insane

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
yes impulse has a apex kit they work well,oh you mite want to check the price on the mcx mid mount race kit its pricey makes some mean power though.:beer;
http://www.princegeorgeyamaha.com/mcxpress_turbo_kits.htm

they are a bit mroe but ya know what your getting with mcx. the one of my favorite things about the mcx race kit. how many people do u see on the hill with this compared to other kits? I like try and be a little different from the rest of the crowd. only yamaha rider in my area.

don't get me wrong i think the impulse kits are pretty spectacular. but ordering across the border has bit a big PITA lately.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
no prob with the being different that would be me had the first turbo yammi around here did it to be different & new who wants to be like everybody else:Di have seen a couple of those mcx kit go & they rock smoking fast.:beer;

Sammy

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2007
Stony plain, Alberta
Hey take it easy on the Crapidbike:eek: until I sell mine. For sale...Nytro Rapid Bike fuel controller...Cheap.:rolleyes:

Not trying to jack this thread, but i am a little curious about these comments. A couple of the well experienced and respected members not happy with the RB3. What gives , thought next to the holy grail this was the most sought after item going. Care to share your experiences.

Premium Features