Mbrp can on an 850

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
Anyone had any trouble with the mbrp race can on etec 850? Found a good deal on one, just wondered if they have any problems with them. Or runability issues. Temp sensor issues?

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Albuquerque NM
I ran a MBRP trail can on my AXYS and thought that was too loud. I run HPS on both of my G4's. Really like them.

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
After running the diamond s can I won’t run anything else I love it works awesome
Diamond s is a very good can. I ran one on my t-3, just don't wanna spend that much on one. I may just leave the stock can on it. 10 pounds isn't much to worry about. if it was 20, maybe worth it, really all I want is to mount my muff pot. maybe I can squeeze it in there somewhere

Unstuckable

Feb 3, 2019
Diamond s is a very good can. I ran one on my t-3, just don't wanna spend that much on one. I may just leave the stock can on it. 10 pounds isn't much to worry about. if it was 20, maybe worth it, really all I want is to mount my muff pot. maybe I can squeeze it in there somewhere
Ya there spendy I was able to get one for a real good deal or else I wouldn’t have bought one

Premium Features