• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mbrp can on an 850

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
Anyone had any trouble with the mbrp race can on etec 850? Found a good deal on one, just wondered if they have any problems with them. Or runability issues. Temp sensor issues?

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
After running the diamond s can I won’t run anything else I love it works awesome
Diamond s is a very good can. I ran one on my t-3, just don't wanna spend that much on one. I may just leave the stock can on it. 10 pounds isn't much to worry about. if it was 20, maybe worth it, really all I want is to mount my muff pot. maybe I can squeeze it in there somewhere

U
Feb 3, 2019
Diamond s is a very good can. I ran one on my t-3, just don't wanna spend that much on one. I may just leave the stock can on it. 10 pounds isn't much to worry about. if it was 20, maybe worth it, really all I want is to mount my muff pot. maybe I can squeeze it in there somewhere
Ya there spendy I was able to get one for a real good deal or else I wouldn’t have bought one

Premium Features