• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matryx Seat Nightmare!!

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Chilly blasted up through some steep and thick reprod, not leaving much of line...
🤨 Hmm that's funny because I recall me going up and back down that hill 6 or 7 times while you guys were all stuck. Just because nobody else could make it doesn't mean there wasn't much of a line left. I seemed to have no problem going up and down it all those times without getting stuck... Always the tools, never the carpenter 😂 That being said I do believe you were stuck at the very bottom before it even turned in a hill. 🫢

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
So this wasn’t Chilly’s fault?
Me sucking at riding is never Chilly’s fault. I’m a glutton for punishment. For the record, he did pull it one time. I attempted to follow and pointed my finger the wrong direction and while I was getting unstuck, our other buddy will remain nameless to save his face tried and buried it. After Chad helped get his boost flipped back down the hill, Chad did go back up a 2nd time.

Go Chadly! You’re the best rider in the NW! I do learn alot from ya, so with that steep freaking learning curve, things happen😂

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
The look on everyone's face when they were like "we have to get up that to get to your sled???" I just don't like taking the the road. It's boring 😴 We ended up taking the road.
Me and G tried though, thats the difference in most people. 😜

D
I recently purchased an 850 Matryx. Does anybody else feel the group who designed the seat must eat mountains of doughnuts and have endless cushion in their rear ends?? They sure didn’t place any cush in the seats, very similar to riding 2x10 doug fir!!
Have you seen the 2025’s yet? Your seat is a couch compared to the new ones. Those sleds aren’t made to sit on….they are mountain sleds. Made to stand and hang off of!🤪🫵

Premium Features