• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mans Best Friend

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
My 2 Golden pups. Drake is 13 months, 110 lbs........Cassidy is 2 and 75 lbs.

picture.php

picture.php

Cassidy at a sitting point.......watching some ducks.

06-02-09_1658.jpg

Drake

IMG_0058.jpg

This summer on my old pontoon boat. Had to upgrade to a larger one so no wheelies down the river (ok in the flat sections, but not in whitewater).

IMG_5226.jpg

My new pontoon boat.......and a friend's....my pups (9', hubby got a 10')

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

Last edited:

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
pics later.

almost 1 year old Beagle. He is built like a brick chit house and dumb as one too. Don't give a dman about rabbits, but a cat walks past and it's on. He's currently in classes cause my wife didn't like my tough love dominence approach to raising him....all I'm saying is, we got a couple in the class with a shepard and one at home. they were talking about how if they get in front of the older dog he runs and bites their heels....

I don't give a flying fug what a dog is breed to do, if my dog did that to my ankle he'd meet my foot.

and when we learned about stopping biting, well they say to just yip or screech so they stop and eventually they will. My dog, within 2 days was done biting at all....

all the same it's a blast watching him mix it up with a boxer, the shepard and a dobberman in the class. He freaking loves to tossle around. Really gets going with my parents lab/pit mix.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
well it's later. Really hard to get a pic that show's his definition but it's there.

The day we got him
IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2412.jpg

IMG_2418.jpg

to be honest he was a handful until 2 months ago....never slept through a night and would chit the crate at least once a night. Now he's fixed and mellow. But he can still run like mad when he wants.

She (middle child) is terrible with him. Beats the piss out of him, pulls on ears and tails and then has the nerve to yell at him and call him bad...plus she torments him when he is in the crate.
IMG_2704.jpg

DSC00732.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
She (middle child) is terrible with him. Beats the piss out of him, pulls on ears and tails and then has the nerve to yell at him and call him bad...plus she torments him when he is in the crate.

Here's what makes these animals so awesome..................
He wouldn't think twice about giving up his life to protect that little girl.

These threads are great!

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Here's what makes these animals so awesome..................
He wouldn't think twice about giving up his life to protect that little girl.

These threads are great!

Cute girls!! :rose:

I agree......our best friends put up with a lot, but they endure it out of sheer love. :heart:

We have some friends who have an autistic boy. He is at least my weight now, and he lays on our dogs, pokes at them, pushes, pulls, and about everything else...........yet they just give him love. Kisses galore, and occasional yelp from being hurt, but they NEVER lash out. They love him, as much as he loves them. It's truly incredible to watch them interact.

IMG_5528.jpg

Bought them their own dog chairs/beds (live at camp for the summer)

IMG_5656.jpg

Allergic reaction to mosquito bites. :face-icon-small-sho

06-17-08_2331.jpg

06-17-08_2333.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I forgot to get pics up...

Sheba in 2008 with her first litter of pups...at age 8.
DSC03972Puppies2008.jpg

Larzz in spring 08.
DSC04259Puppies2008.jpg

Puppy we sold to Westmont's brother, Bill.
DSC04488puppies.jpg

Premium Features