• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What happened to bearclawbob?

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Hopefully just retired? I see his last post was quite some time ago. Yeah, I know a little slow to the draw here.

Speaking of Cooke - I remember, this was about 2007 ish. I went snowmobiling at Cooke the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Snotel was 50/55. This may have been one of the last times there was that much snow in Cooke the Saturday after Thanksgiving?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hopefully just retired? I see his last post was quite some time ago. Yeah, I know a little slow to the draw here.

Speaking of Cooke - I remember, this was about 2007 ish. I went snowmobiling at Cooke the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Snotel was 50/55. This may have been one of the last times there was that much snow in Cooke the Saturday after Thanksgiving?
I saw a post on Social Media that he would be back in the game this season...

Bearclaw Bob's will be open again this winter, I heard a rumor he retired but we all know he won’t be leaving us anytime soon.
Make sure you stop by for parts, permits, safety gear, our garage will be open for work along side the 2 best mechanics around.
He’s back from Nebraska and will be posting in the Bearclaw page soon

Premium Features