• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100 suspension setup

D
Oct 8, 2012
I have a 13 proclimb m1100 turbo 162 track with suspension moved back with 20 mm Mvm mounts and kiss coupler I'm looking to see what you guys r doin for suspension setup I have done some adjustments but wondering where to start just looking for opinions and what works thanks guys only ride steep and deep no trail riding

B

bigstick

Dec 27, 2011
Liberty SK
Have you rode your sled yet with the stuff on it? I am kinda curious cause I have done the same thing with mine.

D
Oct 8, 2012
Yes I have and the coupler was a must I'm 280 lbs dry I'm pretty happy with the way the sled performs now I am just trying to get a little lighter front end feel I just added a few extra turns to front skid shock and extended limit strap hopefully that will feel a little lighter and lay over easier I think I had front skid shock to loose for my liking

F
Apr 5, 2009
skinz shock therapy videos will give you a good start for your shocks. waiting for more snow to test their front end. but it dose get it to feel closer to an 800 pulling over in the shop. cant wait

Premium Features