• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Info

D
Jan 14, 2021
Hey guys I've been scouring the internet but coming up shorthanded and hoping there's some people on here that can help. I understand that swapping M8 skids is/used to be a popular mod in the Yamaha world. I have a 06 RMK 700 that the previous owner swapped in a 07 m8 153" skid into, but he used the original Polaris mounting holes so the suspension geometry is all buggered up. I'm looking for the measurements for the mounting locations for the M8 skid and hoping someone here has this info as it used to be a popular swap. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

J

jarred kale

Jul 21, 2022
USA
Hey guys I've been scouring the internet but coming up shorthanded and hoping there's some people on here that can help. 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 I understand that swapping M8 skids is/used to be a popular mod in the Yamaha world. I have a 06 RMK 700 that the previous owner swapped in a 07 m8 153" skid into, but he used the original Polaris mounting holes so the suspension geometry is all buggered up. I'm looking for the measurements for the mounting locations for the M8 skid and hoping someone here has this info as it used to be a popular swap. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
how did you work it out ?

Premium Features