• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for help!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I'm in need of a salt shield for a trailer i just bought. It is a 02 Floe Versa Max drive on/off. I have seen some on the net, but i'm not sure on the angle of the v-nose. Can anyone help me on where i can get one for it.

D
Jun 17, 2009
Wyoming
Go to Home Depot buy a 4x8x 1" piece of ply wood, quart of wood sealer, cheap brush and 4 heay duty hinges with stops, oh and you need 2 bungee cords med lenght along with 3 hooks, small
1. Cut the ply wood in half
2. Coat both halfs thick with the wood sealer (both sides of each of the boards), wait to dry
3. Install 2 hinges at the bottom of 1 of the boards along with 1 of the small hooks in the middle of the board , repeat on the other board
4. Depending on the deck wood/metal screw the hinges where the stop makes the wood make a tilt toward the rear of the trailer (put the hinges on the edge of the V nose)
5. Now install a small hook in the trailer deck in the middle of the V of the trailer
6. Hook the 2 bungee cords to the back of the board which are now installed on the trailer and hook them into hook in the middle of the V
7. Now the boards are secure and ready to roll.

Hope this helps
Pic:D

SnowmobileMain.jpg

Premium Features