• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for new track options

MNBlizzard

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
Duluth, MN
I’m looking for some suggestions. I have a Gen4 Expert that will need a new track over the summer. Overall, I was pretty happy with the stock 3” powdermax, but I am curious if anyone has some thoughts on another track for me to consider that may have a longer life or better performance.

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
I had to replace mine over the summer on my '21 Expert 165
I decided to skip the Camso 300LX (OEM equivalent) 9433M
Instead, I opted for the Camso Extreme (9448M), which has the saw tooth paddle design like the T3 XM's
I weighted my takeoff Flexedge at 53lbs and the Extreme at 56lbs. So its 3lbs heavier. I'm OK with that.
Some other subtle differences, fully clipped, full width rods and its 15-3/4" wide instead of the full 16".
Overall, very happy with it so far this season (y)

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
The stock Doo tracks are 15.75 wide.

M7sleddn

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Twin Falls, Id
I really like the new Lynx 3" track and I have heard the new freeride track works very well. I have a friend that rides Polaris and has one of each of these tracks on his Polaris Sleds and he likes them both.

T
Nov 21, 2020
I put a Composit M770-3R on my '22 165 Expert Turbo and I can honestly say I'm not entirely thrilled with it. Just seems to spin out in situations that my riding buddies don't seem to have any issue with. It IS durable as heck though so that is a plus I suppose. I'm going to be looking to swap it with an OEM or Camso equivalent over the summer.

Premium Features