• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for advice on a Polaris Dealer, Laramie or Cheyenne

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I actually live in Fort Collins. I am picking up a 2009 Polaris Assault. I am looking for a dealer that can do my updates for me. It should be pretty easy to do. Just wondering who you guys preferred for dealers, Laramie or Cheyenne? It is probably easier for me to go to either place from Fort Collins.

Thanks for any info.

P

pullhardr

Nov 26, 2007
Alpine, WY
Frontier in Laramie has never dissapointed me. I do remember a time in Cheyenne that I was looking for Polaris blue oil and all they stocked was synthetic. Seemed kinda strange.:beer;

I

IQRMK900

Jan 8, 2008
central Iowa
Yet another vote for Frontier. Roy runs a good business and has always treated us right knowing full well he had us by the shorts. 700 miles from home on a trip and trouble on day 1 or 2. back up and riding with their help next day by noon.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Thanks guys. I was actually planning on Laramie and I prefer to go to Laramie over Cheyenne, I think because of where I live in the Fort it is a little closer, LOL.

I heard good things about the guys in Laramie and when I got on the Polaris site to search for a dealer Cheyenne came up and I wanted to make sure of the place.

I will get an appointment scheduled up!

wyogeorge

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
WYDOT says it is open. Cold with blue skies for now. When is your first trip out Tog?

Premium Features