• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies Ride Calendar Photo Shoot - Mountain Sleds/ Mountain Riders

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
this one quiet enough for ya Mike? ;)

_MG_1285.jpg

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
The release party was Friday night with an attendance around 60 people. Lots of fun! :cool:

IMG_3037.jpg

And then Saturday at the booth we had some of the riders there off and on signing autographs, what a hoot! Many of the people went on a treasure hunt to find all the calendar girls who were in attendance at the snow show. :D

IMG_3047.jpg

IMG_3049.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

And then at 4pm we had a Ladies Ride group photo!
IMG_3060.jpg

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
It's getting HOT in here. Emilie, that shot gets you a "ATTA BABE".

Agreed.....Agreed.....Agreed......In the snowmobiling world I have always feared the idea of getting "spanked" by a "GIRL". NOT NOW......Waah Waah Waah.

Kudo's to all of you who braved up for the classy enjoyment of others. How do I get me one for my very own?

Disclaimer: I love my wife dearly........but, just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu..........lol. EW

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Girls we have them so flustered they can't read the instructions on how to buy one!! We better go easy on them!!

Its called the Jane Jetson syndrome. I've had it for years. I just stand there with a dumb look on my face, wallet in hand and open while waiting to receive the damage from attractive women in my life. This calander is really no different, I don't know where it came from, how much it costs, or how to get one. I just know that I won't feel complete or masculine until I get one. lol.

Thanks for getting back to me Em, and yes, as soon as there is a fat guy to skinny guy calander you will be getting my first copy. hahahaha. EW

G
Feb 14, 2008
Snohomish, WA
WOW - The Calander is OUT ...Purchase them Now! Support your Local Mtn Riders!

This Calendar is ONE OF A KIND ... I feel so lucky to have been a part ....it is a FIRST time ALL REAL CHICS THAT RIDE, that MTN RIDE!!! EXCITING!!!! NO PHOTO SHOPPING ...NOT NEEDED!

Some more Teasers ....

_MG_2339.jpg _MG_2342.jpg _MG_2322.jpg _MG_2273.JPG _MG_2251.jpg

Premium Features