• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies Ride Calendar Photo Shoot - Mountain Sleds/ Mountain Riders

B
Oct 25, 2001
Colville, WA.
profile.myspace.com
I really do think this calender is GREAT. I can't wait to get mine. These pics get me ALL PUMPED UP and READY to RIDE. Very nice ladies. I've only had the pleasure of riding with 2 or 3 of you. Now I know what's under that KLIM gear, but it won't change a thing, you can still come over and help dig my sled out.

P
Dec 15, 2007
Colville, WA
girls rock

This calender stands for quite a few things. The business end of it was a huge conglomerative effort by many people.
But, I would have to say "Mission Accomplished".
This calender is a respectful tribute to the girls themselves and the men they ride with.
Thanks for being brave and taking the risk, girls.....

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
JUST for this comment I'm gonna go find a head shot teaser just to RUIN your fantasy of a bunch of quite and sexy ladies!! hahahhahahaha nice one Mike, nice!! ;):beer;

HAHA...knowing Mike, he meant the engine. LOL :)

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
Susie! Put a space or enter in that last pic so it doesn't run the page on!

Ok, so aparently I jumped the gun, go figure, I post it somewhere else and then a whole new thread crops up... Sorry, I get impatient sometimes! ;)

Some of my teasers and shots from the calendar shoot... Riding pics you say? Ya, I'll add some of those too...

I'm Miss Feb... Pleased to meet you! ;)

_MG_1131a.jpg

_MG_1094a-1.jpg

NICE headlights..............of course I mean the ones on the sled!!!
:D:beer;:beer;

IMG_0126.jpg

Last edited:
S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Very nice photos ladies! You should all be proud of your work. Great job on pulling this all together Brandy. Good luck in Puyallup and don't forget to bring some to Spokane.

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
You know ladies, I love the pictures but ... I was planning on hanging your calendar in my office at work. I keep looking for a nice calendar with a sledding theme and thought this might be it. However, the glamor shots probably make the calendar inappropriate for where I work. :( Still will buy one, just need to find another place to hang it! Keep up the good work!

T
Mar 9, 2008
Spokane
Ladies:

My hat goes off to ya for your bravery! Your teasers look fantastic and I wish you all the best with the calender. Billy Bigrigger had a good point though; Just because we know what you look like under your gear doesn't get you off the hook of helping dig out the slacker riders (ME) on the mountain. I personally usually need an excavator but any help with a shovel is also appreciated!:D

Premium Features