• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Elite gloves

B
Feb 3, 2017
Bought klim elite gloves last year 03/03/2020 got about a dozen rides out of them and they tore at the thumb where it touches throttle. They are not going to warranty them because its a tear. I paid extra for quality $250 I did not get it. Does any body know where to find a good heavy set of gloves that will last. I have noticed the quality going down hill with Klim products my last 2 sets of bibs had buttons at the bottom of legs just fall off. I think I'm done with Klim until they fix the quality. I am thinking about MotorFist any thoughts?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Ive worn them forever and no problems. On second set. I have had woes with a set of bibs that i thought should have been warrantied but wasn't. I have tried about everything and klim is the best. Maybe you just got unlucky but i get it. Never thought i would pay $226 for gloves. Never thought I'd pay 65k for a truck. You get lucky or you don't. I'd give them one more try but i get it if you don't.

Premium Features