• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ISO Gen 4 bars

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
The cfr crowbar is the exact replica of the summit x bar, just need to buy cork, warmers and grips and you have a much stronger bar than stock. If you don’t find a used set up.

M
Dec 3, 2007
I really thought someone would have some stock bars lying around after installing aftermarket ones.
Guess not.

c_sharp

Lifetime Membership
Jun 2, 2016
Surprisingly the new smaller grip is more comfortable , 135.00 plug and play .

Glad someone likes those smaller bars, i snapped my 2018 stockers and replaced with a set of the smaller diameter because they were available and i cant stand them.. my hands must be too big or something. Wish they gave an option.
I'll be ordering the crowbars for 21 freeride when it shows up.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Glad someone likes those smaller bars, i snapped my 2018 stockers and replaced with a set of the smaller diameter because they were available and i cant stand them.. my hands must be too big or something. Wish they gave an option.
I'll be ordering the crowbars for 21 freeride when it shows up.

Sorry to hear that , everyone has a different style . I didn't believe the smaller ones where as comfortable before I tried one first . My main ride I run street bike AME motorcycle chicane heated grips that are much larger than even the stock grips most sleds run . The motorcycle world has a lot more options , here's another I'm running on another machine , sometimes thinking outside the box works better than the packaged options .

Premium Features