• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Conquer 280 on a gen 4

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Anyone have experience using a conquer 280 on a gen 4 summit? I ride cascades mostly so typically it will be wet/heavy snow. Like the paddle design and the weight!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Installed a number of them on axys sleds and we really liked the track. But in Utah dry, soft powder.

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Installed a number of them on axys sleds and we really liked the track. But in Utah dry, soft powder.
Were you installing on boosted sleds? durable? Are the paddles soft or stiff?

D

Daner1978

Nov 26, 2022
Cottonwood Heights Utah
Anyone have experience using a conquer 280 on a gen 4 summit? I ride cascades mostly so typically it will be wet/heavy snow. Like the paddle design and the weight!
I just stuck a 154 inch conquer 280 on my 2022 Freeride NA and absolutely love it! I live in Northern Utah. I’ve got about 250 miles on it so far. It trenches way less than the 3 inch stock skidoo flex edge track. Gets up on the snow a hell of a lot quicker also! Can’t go wrong with it. I have reduced rotating mass by 22 pounds with this track. So much more throttle response running this track than the stock track. I could go on and on and on about how much better it is than the stock track. As far as durability….I guess time will tell. Just don’t go faster than 40 miles an hour on hard pack trails getting into the backcountry and you will be fine. Good luck!

Premium Features