• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQR suspension Complete

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Have '05 complete rear suspension. Sell for shipping costs plus offer, want them out of my way! Also have '06 or '07 complete rear suspension, Need to check part #'s, make offer. I live in Alaska and will disassemble and ship in USPS flat rate boxes if desired. Make me an Offer, complete with shocks.

Also have Two brake disks an unused caliper, complete chain case and some other misc. parts that I won't need for my mountain conversions. All new never seen snow! Completely unused.

1 slipper driver setup and 1 extrovert driver setup from '05-'06 when they were slightly out of time from the factory.

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Suspensions have been SOLD,

I deleted this post because the items listed are sold. So why is it still here?

Moderators please delete this post since you have removed that feature from the rest of us! It is a nuisance to need to respond to inquiries from an old post that I had deleted previously. But apparently all that does for us is remove the editing privilege from our own posts. Another fine example of excessive moderation. IMO

I should have the right and ability to delete any post I have authored, period. I for one have never used swap meet posts to judge pricing, so to me that reason is a completely bogus reason to clog up the servers memory.

Premium Features