• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQ Dash flashes

B
Jan 27, 2024
ND
I have an 07 IQ 600 CFI HO that has an issue with the dash resetting at around 35 mph. At idle everything looks fine - battery output is steady. I have cleaned the ground (even though it wasn’t dirty) and coated it with dialectic grease and nothing has improved. I did have to replace the taillight bulbs last winter so that could be related if it’s a VR issues? What next?

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I have an 07 IQ 600 CFI HO that has an issue with the dash resetting at around 35 mph. At idle everything looks fine - battery output is steady. I have cleaned the ground (even though it wasn’t dirty) and coated it with dialectic grease and nothing has improved. I did have to replace the taillight bulbs last winter so that could be related if it’s a VR issues? What next?
Could be. I have an 08 that had all kinds of electrical gremlins about a year end. It took out the regulator and then the stator and guage. They found a short in the harness. Make sure no wires are rubbing on belt guard or under motor.

Premium Features