• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Inviting all sledders to West Yellowstone

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
oonight: :sounds like alot of us will be eating crow for picking on you about the weather LOL. you may have nailed it. The only problem i see for you is if everyone pays up the Strozzie beer for you in one evening, could make for a slow next day.:beer;:eek::beer;:eek::beer;:eek:

lol.... HHMMMMMMM....... 1 :beer; x how many? im not that big of a guy but, i DO get my practice when it comes to drinking... :face-icon-small-win

So how many beers does oont have coming? Looks I owe him a cold miller lite(bottle not tap) and 1 help get his sled unstuck:beer;:D

NNOOOOOO!!! i said ill trade the beer for another help getting unstuck...

thats 2 unstucks!!! :D

BY THE WAY.. WHERES BRADICAL? he was supposed to look at the cam directions i sent him and see what he thought........ or, maybe he cancelled his whole trip when he saw the directions????

mtd,
i found hunter dan.. hes outta the stand and wearing snow camo..
hes ready for the photo shoot......

daN2.jpg

C
Nov 26, 2007
Somerset Wi.
Last thing I do before leaving is to say that endo rollover was all planned.I was just checking the air in my shocks[much simpler upside down] I would love to see the vid.
Thanks Cave

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
hey ooon,
I see your going to be adding a cam when you get to west! this site has good directions how to make your task easyer has info on programs that you can run and it will do everything for you!! also if you dont put link to this site i can after your done this will bring 1000 your way!!

http://johndee.com/

gointo the ncn area and click add new cam great info ther!

P
Dec 19, 2007
Bozone, MT
Yup, I was told US191 was closed from Big Sky to West Yellowstone & US20 from W.Y. to Ashton, ID today due to heavy snowfall. Its been snowing in Bozeman for hours, but temp is right at freezing so it not accumulating much (3") tonight. You can ice skate down the streets its so icy.

S
Dec 21, 2007
Coquitlam, BC
Riding West yellowstone Sunday Dec 30th...

Girlfriend and I will be in West Yellowstone Dec. Friday dec 28 to Monday Dec. 31. We are doing the park tour two up on Saturday, but Sunday I have an M8 reserved and am looking to meet up with some other riders as this is my first time riding in the area. We're from British Columbia, I consider myself an intermediate mountain rider as this is only my second season out west but I have been riding snowmobiles my entire life (originally from the prairies). I'm happy to buy lunch, fuel or beer in return. IM or email me and we can figure it out, we're staying at the Best Western Desert Inn.

Here's to good snow and good ridin!!:beer;

I

indy28

Nov 26, 2007
N. Wisconsin
Been keeping an eye on this post for quite a while. A group of Wisconsinites are making the trip to West in 15 days (not that I am counting of course!) Sounds like we will unfortunately miss most of you that our going to be out over the holidays! We have been out there numerous times before, and are really looking forward to it again!! Thanks for the continued updates! We arrive January 6th if anyone will still be out there would be cool to meet up with you. :beer;

Premium Features