• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

in pain, need help asap

M
Oct 15, 2001
Forest Lake, MN
My girlfriend the dentist says SUCK IT UP! keep taking the pills you were given as prescribed. It should get better in a day or two.

DO NOT smoke or drink alcohol (might be tough for some of you fuggers).
DO NOT suck through a straw because it will make it worse. You run the risk of messing up (the big word she used) that covers the whole where the tooth was.
Make sure to keep the area of your teeth wet as well DON'T let it dry up. Dry socket is a biotch. Change the goz as necessary

She did mine and I was good the next day.

S

sldgy

I can't believe that some of you folks can stand the freaking cold long enough to ride a sled.
I had ALL of my teeth pulled a couple of months ago, during my lunch hour, returned to work and never had the Rx filled for the pain medication. I took a few 200 mg. ibuprofens and called it good.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
The pain is diffent for everyone, depends on your situation and how bad they were impacted etc, so just ignore those who said they were fine. I had my top two pulled and didn't even take a tylenol, my bottom two were a whole different story, painkillers didn't work. I'd say take some sleeping pills and sleep it off :). Good news is it usually is only real bad for a couple days.

Premium Features