• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If you need Baofeng Radios

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
My group bought 4 of these radios from Dave last year and we had zero issues with them. I agree hard to beat for the price and Dave even pre programs them for you

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I have Boafeng G11s radios. You want to help me get these setup like they should be?:). They work, but don’t have “privacy” codes set and makes it tough when guys want to run them because they insist it’s better😂 Would a new antenna be good? The mics I have suck too. Not waterproof.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I have Boafeng G11s radios. You want to help me get these setup like they should be?:). They work, but don’t have “privacy” codes set and makes it tough when guys want to run them because they insist it’s better😂 Would a new antenna be good? The mics I have suck too. Not waterproof.
New Antennas make a HUGE DIFFERENCE.
As do good Mics and the extended Battery Packs.

And to be honest.
I seldom run into frequency traffic issues in the back country.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I’m in Snohomish. Whats involved? I’ve got the cable and believe mines programmed, but again not sure😂

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
I've got a couple older Baofengs that I programmed with chirp, and they have been working great. But I bought 2 newer UV-13pro and they are not listed in the Chirp software and even with the current Chirp download my computer still will not recognize the 13 pro. Any ideas?

Clark42

Lifetime Membership
Jun 3, 2016
Washington
the G11s has privacy codes, you just need to have Tx and Rx to match your privacy channel. Use this chart for reference

IMG_1954.png

Premium Features