• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Baofeng UV-5R programing assistance needed

SDPowderRider

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2010
Central SD
I have a pair of Baofeng UV-5R radios that I wish to have programmed to the BCA channels. I've struggled to accomplish this and would like to find someone that is radio savy to mail these to and have programmed. Would compensate you for your time and return shipping. Please let me know if you can help me out. Jeff

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
I have a pair of Baofeng UV-5R radios that I wish to have programmed to the BCA channels. I've struggled to accomplish this and would like to find someone that is radio savy to mail these to and have programmed. Would compensate you for your time and return shipping. Please let me know if you can help me out. Jeff
I see you are from SD. Do u ever come to Sioux Falls? I could do it. It's super simple.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
actually very easy to do. Download the latest version of Chirp. Hook up your radio to the computer. download the current channel setup from the radio to chirp. Make your modifications and then send it back to the radio.

idahosledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
It's really not that hard, just take your time the first go around.
Once you have done it then it's even easier since you will already have the channels in chirp.
I have a list I made of BCA channels, freq's, and if they have a "tone".

1677979783020.png

Premium Features