• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I feel sorry for anyone NOT riding a turbo Yamaha 4 stroke.

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
It's true. I do.

You poor saps still pulling their cord, riding away in a cloud of noxious smoke. It's just not fair. Everyone deserves a yammy turbo.

YAMAHA : Build a factory turbo 4 stroke. And not one that is governed, or only spools a measly 6 psi . We the masses want raw horsepower between our legs. Don't dick around. Let's put these 2 smokers to bed once and for all. Like they say, build it and they will come. ( literally ) I know I do every time I squeeze the trigger on my blown 4 banger. Damn I love BOOST.
:beer;:D

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
I happen to like the smoke, some good smelling synthetic with a dash of 110oct hmmmm.... its a turn on :D

and as for pulling the rope, we all need exercise man! lol

edit - oh right yamaha riders get exercise throwing the heavy sleds around ;)

Last edited:

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
Last year I would have argued with Veedy. Told him they were heavy and sucked and so on. I never thought I would be on one but i can honestly say i'll never go back. Boost is awesome

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Highmarking- a term used by 2 smokers in their quest to reach the rare air of the 4st Turbo's

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
My turbo will be done on the 4th, can hardly wait to ride it. Rode a friends turbo on pump gas, it made my XP look like a MXZ 120. When your putting out 250 Hp 550 lbs just doesn't seem that heavy. Don't get me wrong, the Nytro will get a diet, but after seeing a friend pull a sick chute near Mt Jefferson with 3 ft for fresh pow I was sold. Will keep the XP for now but the T-Nytro is the $hit.

W

woodies

Wow - I feel sorry for anyone stuck with one. powers cool but damn, I know your looking for two sorry 2 strokers or anyone to come help when your in a jam.

thats the sad part if i get stuck its up so hi i'm on my own.:eek: but i just pullout the hi jacker and go!:D

sledheadd

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
too far from mountains Alberta Canada
It's true. I do.

You poor saps still pulling their cord, riding away in a cloud of noxious smoke. It's just not fair. Everyone deserves a yammy turbo.

YAMAHA : Build a factory turbo 4 stroke. And not one that is governed, or only spools a measly 6 psi . We the masses want raw horsepower between our legs. Don't dick around. Let's put these 2 smokers to bed once and for all. Like they say, build it and they will come. ( literally ) I know I do every time I squeeze the trigger on my blown 4 banger. Damn I love BOOST.
:beer;:D

So true nothing gives me rush like squeezing the flipper on my boosted yamie .(turbo kits should come with a box of kleenex!!!!)

N/A sucks

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
When are you going to post this in the 2 stroke forums, LOL !

Summit8

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2001
Fairview, MT
Dam*, I'm finding myself hanging out here on the BOOSTED forums way to much lately, some great looking Nytros on here, Apexs too, but I've rode one of them and the weight scares me.:)

My 2 stroke "little" big bore motor is down again for the second spring in a row, bout had it with that game.:mad:

Premium Features