• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do I get the boost to ride lighter

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Guys are jacking up the FTS spring, moving the front torque arm location down, adding a Khaos limiter strap. I’m wondering if the PRO length spindles would fix it all????
When I did a drop and roll on a turbo Pro the front end got way to light. I installed AXYS spindles and it tamed the sled down tremendously. Would going back to the PRO spindles………fix this heavy feeling front end cheaply?

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Guys are jacking up the FTS spring, moving the front torque arm location down, adding a Khaos limiter strap. I’m wondering if the PRO length spindles would fix it all????
When I did a drop and roll on a turbo Pro the front end got way to light. I installed AXYS spindles and it tamed the sled down tremendously. Would going back to the PRO spindles………fix this heavy feeling front end cheaply?
A few years back I put offset ProRide spindles on my 2016 AXYS. I really liked it narrower and lighter. The only downside is the less clearance.

mt.sledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Saskatchewan
How much shorter are the pro length spindles?

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
...., plus the lower compression pistons .......
Pistons/ heads same compression ratio.
Different part numbers are for more material in piston dome.
Different part number in head for different size cooling port to Throttle bodies-- head volume, comp ratio are the same.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.

Khaos limiter and revalve shocks is all that’s needed for a Pro Matrix. Perfect balance between the 2 sleds.

I know you know this Tony but Cranking up FTS is a test to confirm next steps. Not a fix.

We went through the same changes going from Dragon to Pro. Excuse me while I pat myself on the back from my last years spring ride impressions of the Matrix.

Coil packs are now a thing too. Spongy throttle response, fouling plugs. Are they buying them from the same vendor as Honda vehicles?

You can lead a horse to water…..but like horses, people don’t always comprehend English.

Premium Features