• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
What happened that you needed stitches? Do you get a scar?! :)
My son and are are on the last leg of building a new house for him on 80 acres we bought from Potlatch Paper Co. I am finishing up with the siding and my hand bushed up on the flashing above the window. Sliced her pretty good. My production for the day ended there. Back at it the next morning though. Yeah, I bet I will have a scar. Ah, who cares! Just another one to add to my collection. :face-icon-small-hap

:focus:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Tariffs.

Tariffs=Taxes! Plain and simple!

I wonder what these tariffs will do to a few of these companies located here in my home state of Minnesota.
Cargill.
3M. (Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing)
Medtronic.
General Mills.
Land O'Lakes.
Statasys.
Polaris.
Arctic Cat
Anderson Windows.
Marvin Windows.
We are now fighting with America's biggest trading partner and closest ally, Canada........Stupid!!!!!!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
How's that tax cut for the rich and little donnies trade war working out for everyone;) Seems instead of jobs flooding into the US they are leaving and lay offs happening with many more to come. I guess that's what happens when a guy who really has no idea how international trade really works is elected. The blind truly leading the blind...

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
He may not censor the news media, but if he doesn't approve of what they say, the first words out of his mouth, or thumbs as it were, is "fake news."
Denial & obfuscation of facts, & redirection & misdirection away from strait answers, if you ask me are a form of censorship. Trump is certainly not the only one guilty of it, though.
Like the slanted bias of many major news stations?
American Media, Soviet Tactics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsoMfIS034s

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
How's that tax cut for the rich and little donnies trade war working out for everyone;) Seems instead of jobs flooding into the US they are leaving and lay offs happening with many more to come. I guess that's what happens when a guy who really has no idea how international trade really works is elected. The blind truly leading the blind...

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but in the heartland and Midwest we are struggling because we need workers to fill jobs.

In the marine industry, we are struggling to get boats/pontoons. Outboard engines that were ordered 4 months ago are still running behind. Talking with our customers, and they are experiencing similar struggles in their businesses.
The only thing bad about Trump's policies is that there's TOO MUCH WINNING, and he warned us about that.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Like the slanted bias of many major news stations?
American Media, Soviet Tactics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsoMfIS034s
Originally Posted by Jean-Luc Picard
He may not censor the news media, but if he doesn't approve of what they say, the first words out of his mouth, or thumbs as it were, is "fake news."
Denial & obfuscation of facts, & redirection & misdirection away from strait answers, if you ask me are a form of censorship. Trump is certainly not the only one guilty of it, though.

Did you miss that part?

W
Nov 10, 2010
Tariffs=Taxes! Plain and simple!

I wonder what these tariffs will do to a few of these companies located here in my home state of Minnesota.
Cargill.
3M. (Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing)
Medtronic.
General Mills.
Land O'Lakes.
Statasys.
Polaris.
Arctic Cat
Anderson Windows.
Marvin Windows.
We are now fighting with America's biggest trading partner and closest ally, Canada........Stupid!!!!!![/QUOTE

It is the middle class that will pay the price.
I hope this will force Canada to find other markets for our resources because the US clearly do not need them. Would love to see an Aluminum shortage happen in the US. Wonder how Boeing and Ford would feel about that.
Im sure Russia or China would love to sell you their Aluminum.
Im sure many Americans are very nice but you are sure carving a very dark image for yourselves up here.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I think the entire world is aware of your plan.

Well!!! what people don't Realize is that in order for the Donald make America "GREAT" again He first has to destroy it. So.... we are well on our way of doing that in the world please stay tuned to the next episode when you find out just how much the tariffs will cost amearican's in jobs and income cant wait for this cliff hanger of an episode.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Well!!! what people don't Realize is that in order for the Donald make America "GREAT" again He first has to destroy it. So.... we are well on our way of doing that in the world please stay tuned to the next episode when you find out just how much the tariffs will cost amearican's in jobs and income cant wait for this cliff hanger of an episode.

And there it is.
We're back to "the sky is falling" crap yet again.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Our friends and allies? It's kind of like buying drinks at the bar. You have all sorts of friends as long as you keep buying them drinks. Everyone is your so called friend. When the well goes dry and the free stuff quits coming, is when you find out who your real friends are.

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Our friends and allies? It's kind of like buying drinks at the bar. You have all sorts of friends as long as you keep buying them drinks. Everyone is your so called friend. When the well goes dry and the free stuff quits coming, is when you find out who your real friends are.
You hit the nail on the head there.

W
Nov 10, 2010

What the **** are you even referring to?

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
What the **** are you even referring to?

I believe what Terry is trying to do is to draw similarities between all these countries that are our so called allies are only allies because they are able to take advantage of our generosity in other ways through trade and our financial support. Now that we are "Puting our front down" these allies are no longer our friends. This is not unlike you buying the whole bar drinks and everyone is your friend until you stop buying them drinks. Sort of like The USA is the center of the universe and everyone has to rely on us but we don't have to rely on anyone else in this "Global" economy. I honestly wish i could look at something as complex as geopolitics and how it effects our lives on such a simple level. I really do

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Exactly.

J
Jan 15, 2010

Now that Donny has sh!t on everyone who are your “real” friends?

Premium Features