• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Some will get a kick out of the lies and some won't have a clue because they don't know, enjoy the laughs.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Remember when people would say your making it up , conspiracy BS or your just and idiot because you'll believe anything he says and just beat the holy hell out of you verbally .

Do you think you'll ever get an apology ?

Maybe when Biden's hell freezes over .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Those that know what it takes to run a well oiled machine understand this.

Those that don't are living off the backs of others and don't give a crap.

D
Nov 17, 2008
So when have I said that everything any politician has done in the past is great?? Building a wall that will likely cost more like 80 billion(when has the government ever done anything remotely on budget?) to stop an influx of illegals that for the most part end up in the states because they get a visa legally and then just stay once it expires is stupid. You actually think a 30' wall in the middle of the desert will stop anyone? The fact that anyone actually believed that Mexico would pay for it is stupid. Building it was stupid in 2006 and it's stupid now.
The Wall is not stupid you are the one that is stupid !!! Hope I never meet you out on the trail !!! Even if the wall cost 100 billion it would be money well spent. What about Biden selling the wall panels that where bought and payed for for scrap rather then let them put them up when they were all-ready payed for !!! The contractors had to be payed for not putting them up because they had a contract. Real smart you and your liberal friends are. As for Mexico paying for the wall you are really lacking something in that brain of yours if you actually though Trump meant they would send him money to cover the cost !! The money the country would have saved by not having to pay for the welfare and housing we end up giving them would be much more then the cost of the wall. Mexico would really be paying for it because they would have to be taking care of all the lossers that have come here for us to take care of. Also mexico would not be getting all the moneys being sent that way from the illegals here sending it back to the families !! There are hundreds of other ways the wall would have saved us on costs. Crime and drugs are the two biggest ways that come to mind instantly !!

J
Jan 15, 2010
The Wall is not stupid you are the one that is stupid !!! Hope I never meet you out on the trail !!! Even if the wall cost 100 billion it would be money well spent. What about Biden selling the wall panels that where bought and payed for for scrap rather then let them put them up when they were all-ready payed for !!! The contractors had to be payed for not putting them up because they had a contract. Real smart you and your liberal friends are. As for Mexico paying for the wall you are really lacking something in that brain of yours if you actually though Trump meant they would send him money to cover the cost !! The money the country would have saved by not having to pay for the welfare and housing we end up giving them would be much more then the cost of the wall. Mexico would really be paying for it because they would have to be taking care of all the lossers that have come here for us to take care of. Also mexico would not be getting all the moneys being sent that way from the illegals here sending it back to the families !! There are hundreds of other ways the wall would have saved us on costs. Crime and drugs are the two biggest ways that come to mind instantly !!
Wow, you are one angry redneck. I hope you get laid some day. Tell me, when you burn a piston do you replace your clutch and hope it makes yer sled go again? The vast majority of illegals come in legally and then stay after their visa runs out because they continue to be able to work under the table. The wall wouldn’t stop that for one second. You want to stop the bleeding and not pay their welfare? Go after the people that employ the illegals with major penalties like prison time. Stop the supply of jobs, demand will drop right off. But that makes too much sense and guys like your orange god employ too many of them to ever want to do that...

and he had you clowns doing such a neat chant about the wall at his rallies, I mean, if there’s a chant about it it must be such a good idea...

Personally, if I was to go back to the states now, I’d be way more concerned about some pissed off trumpie like you cooking up a ton of meth, going postal and shooting up a crowd than id be about Jose the drywaller.

Premium Features