• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help. Can’t find the ohms chart for a 10 M8 stator?

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Thought I better change the title as no replies originally. Sorry guys, but I’ve looked through over a year of threads and searched, but I can’t find the ohms test for the 2010 M8 stator. I found one for a 07, but read that the stators were changed in 09? Here’s what I have on mine. The 4 prong connector is blue/white wires to blue/white =18 ohms. Orange to orange 2.3 ohms. The 3 prong connector is green/orange to black/orange = 7.3 ohms, brown/white wire to either of the others is 0 ohms. Both 2 prong connectors green/white to brown/green wires = 180-184 ohms. I’ve lost spark, and changed the plugs, unplugged the wiring harness to the handlebars to no avail. Also found the ground wire behind the water bottle is good. Now looking at the stator. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
B

BradM8

Aug 4, 2012
Manuals can be found on the Cat country website. If you can't find it there let me know and I'll send you the info.

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Thanks. Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I kind of gave up for a reply. My stator was fried and the sled runs great now after replacement.

Premium Features