• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help! 17 axys fouling pto side spark plug.

V
Feb 25, 2018
I have a 2017 Polaris rmk pro 800 and it keeps fouling only the clutch side spark plug. Only mods are bikeman billet cooling head and ggb can. Maybe get 10-15 miles a plug. Plugs look rich when pulled. Seems to only foul from low rpm like right when it starts. Just had injectors checked and they are 100% fine. What else can it be? Check oil use and it’s right where it should be. any help is greatly appreciated.

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
I just picked up a 2019 800 and one 45 mile ride and went through 4 plugs. 3 on the clutch side and 1 on mag.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I have a 2017 Polaris rmk pro 800 and it keeps fouling only the clutch side spark plug. Only mods are bikeman billet cooling head and ggb can. Maybe get 10-15 miles a plug. Plugs look rich when pulled. Seems to only foul from low rpm like right when it starts. Just had injectors checked and they are 100% fine. What else can it be? Check oil use and it’s right where it should be. any help is greatly appreciated.
How many miles on the sled?

V
Feb 25, 2018
Bikeman tells me it’s because of their head and the fact that in runs too cold. Around 93-95 engine temp. They advised me to run a different spark plug. Can’t remember which one right now. They also were supposed to send me a revised thermostat for their billet head and I never got it. I guess all this will be revisited here in the next month or so. I have not checked reeds .

Premium Features