• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heading to Minneapolis, need suggestions!

A
Nov 11, 2009
Hi guys.
A month from now I will have landed in Minneapolis for the first time ever.
Can you guys please point out some interesting dealers/shop to visit where I can satisfy all my buying needs for snowmobile accessories (and ATV for that matter)?
I'm thinking, exhausts, clothing, C&A skis etc.

Thanks!
:israel:

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
What he said. There are a handful to choose from depending on brand.

A
Nov 11, 2009
Snowmobile wise I'd be looking for anything Polaris related. On the ATV side of things ive got both Polaris and Can Am.
I've heard nice things about Bob's Cycle, but as far as anything else goes I'm drawing a blank.

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Straight line performance, speedwerx, bike man, Dennis kirk, shade tree powersports, Indy Dan is over that way, I'm sure there are more I'm missing....

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
What part of the Twin Cities are you going to be in? There are also a ton of good Polaris dealers around and if you get north of the cities you have a couple large dealers to that stock a lot of inventory like Bristows.

O
Dec 6, 2007
Bristows in St Cloud is a huge Polaris dealer and Country Cat in Sauk Center is THE Cat dealer. Neither are IN Mpls but there are several huge dealers closer to town, the Hitching Post has a couple locations.

Premium Features