• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Golf Fans

S

Snow Fox

I never said you were racist. I just asked what does race have to do with it.....and stated the fact that you brought up race before anyone else did.

I just don't see why you said "Just who I want to idolize, a black man that can swing a golf club" vs., "Just who I want to idolize, a golfer."

So now I'm not racist even though it was implied that I was..........Maybe chubby will invite you for a little three way man love action with Tiger boy since you guys are so in love with him.

Did I mention that golf sucks!!:D

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
this is great there are 2 or 3 differnt hating on each other topics all rolled into one thread:D

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
this is why Summer Sucks...we cant take it out on the hill...

too much testosterone

N

NDflatlander

Nov 21, 2007
Jamestown, ND
Just for you guys who think Tiger is a ***** I believe he's about 190 he throws up about 315 on the bench. For you old out of shape guys who haven't hit the gym in the while that's 3 plates on each side. I don't see too many people doing that on a regular basis, I don't care what gym you go to.

For those of you who don't think that golf is a sport, go hit a couple buckets of balls, attempting to swing fundamentally correct and tell me the next day or two that you don't have muscles in weird places that are sore.

I look up to professional athletes, they are earning a good living for themselves and family for doing something that they love to do. I respect my dad, after college graduation he decided against being and EE and started doing something that he loved. He farms and enjoys doing it.

I guess achieving the "American Dream" isn't something that you guys are looking for. The professional athletes that are doing what they love and earning mega $$ for doing it are living their dream and I guess many others on this forum are jealous because of it.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Just for you guys who think Tiger is a ***** I believe he's about 190 he throws up about 315 on the bench. For you old out of shape guys who haven't hit the gym in the while that's 3 plates on each side. I don't see too many people doing that on a regular basis, I don't care what gym you go to.-not saying I ever threw 315 on, hell I didn't hit 225, but I guess the gym I went too must be full of roid users or freaks because I knew lots of guys who were doing 315 and a lot who wee going higher with never maxing...

Premium Features