• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Golf Fans

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
Just who I want to idolize, a black man that can swing a golf club.....same as why people idolize Dale Jr. Why do people look up to these sports figures.......are your lives that pathetic?

Just shows how messed up this country is........IMHO.

Nobody said you had to idolize him. Besides what does being black have to do with it? Everyone looks up to someone, just because some people look up to a professional athlete's ability means they live a pathetic life? There's some logic.:rolleyes: If you are trying to sound more ignorant with each post in this thread you are succeeding.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
Just who I want to idolize, a black man that can swing a golf club.....same as why people idolize Dale Jr. Why do people look up to these sports figures.......are your lives that pathetic?

Just shows how messed up this country is........IMHO.

WTF does being black have to do with anything? Why would you look up to anybody who makes 120 million a year doing what he loves to do, and has to be married to this. I'm not saying he's my idol, but you have to respect somebody who does as much in life as this guy.

elinnordegren1.jpg

S

Snow Fox

i think many of us idiolize him because we know how much he has overcome and done to golf. We dont just blindly judge him like you.

I am not blindly judging him....In MY Personal Opinion, I think all sports figures are overpayed. Is Tiger Woods really worth millions, because he can swing a golf club? Just like all of the other professional sports players.......They are all Overpayed, and we live in a messed up society that idolizes these people. As I said earlier......PATHETIC!!

If you want to look up to somone.....idolize every soldier and veteran that has fought for our country, or every doctor that has saved a life, etc. etc. Those are brave people that we should look up to.........not some man that makes millions because can swing a golf club or throw a baseball.

S

Snow Fox

WTF does being black have to do with anything? Why would you look up to anybody who makes 120 million a year doing what he loves to do, and has to be married to this. I'm not saying he's my idol, but you have to respect somebody who does as much in life as this guy.

elinnordegren1.jpg

Do you honestly think she would be married to him if he didn't have millions? She is a gold digger, plain and simple.
Respect him because he can play golf....You need to get your priorities straight, that's for sure............:eek:

S

Snow Fox

Nobody said you had to idolize him. Besides what does being black have to do with it? Everyone looks up to someone, just because some people look up to a professional athlete's ability means they live a pathetic life? There's some logic.:rolleyes: If you are trying to sound more ignorant with each post in this thread you are succeeding.

Is he not a black man??

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
Do you honestly think she would be married to him if he didn't have millions? She is a gold digger, plain and simple.
Respect him because he can play golf....You need to get your priorities straight, that's for sure............:eek:

Yea, I'm sure your right, just like you are on every other point. She was only making 12 million a year on her own. What girl could possibly live on that. She needed Tiger for his money. Is he over paid? Maybe, but he brings in a lot more money than his sponcers pay out. Without him the ratings would drop, Nike wouldn't sell half as many golf clubs, etc. etc. If you don't like him, because he's black, just admit it. Sounds to me like your jealous that a black man had more success by the time he was 25 than you'll have in your life. JMO!

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Yea, I'm sure your right, just like you are on every other point. She was only making 12 million a year on her own. What girl could possibly live on that. She needed Tiger for his money. Is he over paid? Maybe, but he brings in a lot more money than his sponcers pay out. Without him the ratings would drop, Nike wouldn't sell half as many golf clubs, etc. etc. If you don't like him, because he's black, just admit it. Sounds to me like your jealous that a black man had more success by the time he was 25 than you'll have in your life. JMO!

haha seriously!

and there is absolutley no question tiger changed golf forever. Before tiger got huge, i was starting to loose interest in golf(early highschool), but he totally changed my views, and made me realize what it really was, and how much can be done.....

S

Snow Fox

Good comeback, throw in the race card.........give me a break.

You are really obsessed with this guy........I bet you want to have some man love with him............do you lie awake at night wishing you were a woman so you can have Tigers babies............?:D

D
Nov 27, 2007

Complete hack with 1 career hole-in-one.
Hack is a relative term. When I play with 1s & 2s I feel like a hack too lol. Apparently most in the thread don't even have a GHIN# and probably should opine on knitting or something they have a clue about lol. I forget who it was but I think there are a couple good sticks on here.

C
Mar 3, 2006
Utah
I don't play in too many state tournaments, so I haven't ever got my GHIN#. I've been meaning too for the last couple years, just never gotten around to it. My handicapt is between 6-9 for 18 holes in all the different leagues I play in.

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Who is that lol? Post your GHIN# golfers let's see who plays and who doesn't ;)

sub 15, when I play more than three times a year...have been scratch or is it that I used to scratch more? forget... :)

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
I called a black man, a black man...........Please, tell me how that is racist??

I never said you were racist. I just asked what does race have to do with it.....and stated the fact that you brought up race before anyone else did.

I just don't see why you said "Just who I want to idolize, a black man that can swing a golf club" vs., "Just who I want to idolize, a golfer."

trikerider

Premium Member
Dec 1, 2007
Ellensburg Wa
I hit the little ball around for years, I finally figured out how stupid it was. I quit went out and bought a KTM, gosh I wasted a lot of years hitting and chasing that little ball around. Now I don't even have to work out for winter.

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
I hit the little ball around for years, I finally figured out how stupid it was. I quit went out and bought a KTM, gosh I wasted a lot of years hitting and chasing that little ball around. Now I don't even have to work out for winter.

only the tough survive in our game buddy....

Premium Features