• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Generating revenue throughout the globe.

Feb 28, 2009
http://www.directsellingnews.com/in...the_top_direct_selling_companies_in_the_world

these companies help give a little boost in our economy by stealing your grandmas money and selling you kids in the sex trade. most, not being negatively effected by our struggling economy.

dont forget to read the small print or you to could become a human centapede

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_eGbfTPbGY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmCCyRnsxWk&feature=related
wow he told the truth

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
Speaking of human centipedes, did any of you see that movie? Shiz was fuzzed up! I never want to travel to Europe now.

Feb 28, 2009
Speaking of human centipedes, did any of you see that movie? Shiz was fuzzed up! I never want to travel to Europe now.
but if you did want to travel I am sure you would look up SMR travel cult and join just remember dont drink the kool aid look what happened to him

Feb 28, 2009
r215wl.jpg

world ventures HQ be careful

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
Haha that's hella funny. travel cult. good way to look at it.

I'm in a cult and the cult's views is live life to the fullest before you die. we all have a bucket list. things we want to do before we die and the company is making all those things possible.

A buddy of mine just got back from south Africa he was 12 ft from a wild female lion and he got to ride an ostrich.

our cult brings us to Nicaragua if we wish and we raise 10's of thousands of dollars in a few hours and adopt poor children who have nothing for the week we build bottle schools we donate hundreds of lbs of clothes give sanitary dishes and silverware for them to eat off of.

our cult has been on the news for doing good things for people.

our cult is helping change the world.

our cult welcomes people with open arms of they want to live their lives.

our cult puts more life into people's lives.

what does your cult of 10 or so snowest jokes do?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Haha that's hella funny. travel cult. good way to look at it.

I'm in a cult and the cult's views is live life to the fullest before you die. we all have a bucket list. things we want to do before we die and the company is making all those things possible.

A buddy of mine just got back from south Africa he was 12 ft from a wild female lion and he got to ride an ostrich.

our cult brings us to Nicaragua if we wish and we raise 10's of thousands of dollars in a few hours and adopt poor children who have nothing for the week we build bottle schools we donate hundreds of lbs of clothes give sanitary dishes and silverware for them to eat off of.

our cult has been on the news for doing good things for people.

our cult is helping change the world.

our cult welcomes people with open arms of they want to live their lives.

our cult puts more life into people's lives.

what does your cult of 10 or so snowest jokes do?

You're not a paid sponsor on this website. Stop plugging/spamming your business on here. Take it to the swap meet.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
You're not a paid sponsor on this website. Stop plugging/spamming your business on here. Take it to the swap meet.

if people would stop randomly bringing it up I'd not have to re assure people that I'm not some snake. people stop insulting me I stop proving them wrong.

and within my network there's 10's of thousands of people who want to go snowmobiling. if just 2000 people get into snowmobiling ( these people have money ) then that helps the industry. it potentially helps the mod shops. and snowest potentially has more new premium members.

because reguardless of all the jokesters this site is an amazing site with amazing people among it and I do tell people about how good this snowest is. it's all about networking. bringing good people together and that's been my focus, I apologize for any huge arguements that have stemmed from the thought but leave it to the snowest jokesters to escalate things.

S
Jun 11, 2006
Graham, Wa
and a snowest news article even talked about how the industry wants to expand their horizons. bring more people on. so am I so wrong to want to help achieve that?

Last edited:
Premium Features