• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EzLynk a must have

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Is there any reason to be concerned to use these basic functions of the EZlink for relearns in terms of leaving digital fingerprints Polaris can see and will disapprove of?

Squirreler

Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Love mine. Doing some Intake mods on my boost and made some changes got a weird bog and was datalogging at the time so looked back and bingo watching the intake pressures figured it out immediately. Sled is in right now for the recalls and updates, will be interesting to compare the logs from 22 flash to 23 flash. Probably a stupid question but Does the sled have to be off and powered up via power cable to do a wastegate or ev relearn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
A86C69FF-7F9C-4FFD-AF86-6D5115423C9E.jpegA280B247-9942-457F-B091-57D6C609E335.jpeg407DFC25-1360-4CEF-BB09-3761A14098F4.jpeg
The EZLYNK is an awesome tool right now with E-VES relearn and wastegate functionality. I had the pleasure of touring their facility in Idaho before the first RMSHA race. They were VERY receptive to feedback/ suggestions of features and functionality of both the EZLYNK and the logger functions.
There are more updates/functions in the works.

Last edited:

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Is it possible to increase oil rate or ratio with this?

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Is it possible to increase oil rate or ratio with this?
Yes and No.

Yes-- EZLYNK gives you the ability to reflash
No-- not yet through the "functions" button on your phone interface.

Currently, functions are limited to
1- E-VES relearn
2- Wastegate relearn

More functions are in the works.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Yes and No.

Yes-- EZLYNK gives you the ability to reflash
No-- not yet through the "functions" button on your phone interface.

Currently, functions are limited to
1- E-VES relearn
2- Wastegate relearn

More functions are in the works.
Thanks, if you could turn up the oiler I would be a buyer.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
The boys at EZLYNK are snowmobilers, I’m sure they will add many functions going forward.
It’s nice to have a reliable option out there instead of relying on your dealer no matter your discipline.

Cornfusion

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2017
Western Pa
An update, I was able to use a buddies auto agent 2 with the silber cables and it interfaced fine. Looking forward to more capabilities.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Premium Features