• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EZ-Ryde Mounting Info.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
To those of you who have mountain converted the IQR, I have acquired three chassis and three different length EZ-Rydes 144", 155", and 163". Looking for preferred mounting location. Thanks in Advance.

Angermangement890

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2002
Frazee, MN
www.koolmekustoms.com
Call Ez Ryde and speak with Steve or Christian, they will get you set up with the proper installation measurements. All 3 of those skids will have a specific mounting location. Is your 163 a short arm or long arm version?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Call Ez Ryde and speak with Steve or Christian, they will get you set up with the proper installation measurements. All 3 of those skids will have a specific mounting location. Is your 163 a short arm or long arm version?

Okay thanks, Not sure what the arm length is on the the 163". I'll ask them how to tell that as well. If I remember right the newer arm is longer? I bought all of them used, all are in really good condition. The 155" came with the Exit Shock Package and I will be contacting you closer to winter to order Exits for the other two.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Want to sell any of the chassis or skids?

I will entertain offers, as I would really like to start making molds for a complete Carbon Fibre PRO. However all the Chassis and parts and pieces are in Valdez, Alaska and shipping is expensive. I have most all the parts and pieces acquired, do you want them completed or in kit form? I have many engine options also. '07 600 factory race gas unknown mileage, '08 factory race gas 600 never fired, '02 726 race gas never fired, 797 Struthers massaged unknown mileage but recently rebuilt, '11 CFI 800 low mileage (still located in the states, thinking Indy Dan Long Rod upgrade).

Premium Features