• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Empty pickup truck headed west

P
Apr 5, 2019
La pine, Or
Headed from Chicago to Oregon. Leaving around the 12th-14th but probably on the 12th or 13th

Have a 2008 2500hd Silverado equipped for winter travel. Can tow a trailer (bumper pull only, as bed is in use but would fit a bare sled in the bed nonissue have a drawer system in the back) back west or pickup a sled if anyone needs help (could probably haul a sled deck back also if it would fit a short bed I have the decked drawer system in the back that can support 2000lbs on it that might get in the way but should be fine). Very experienced driver on I-80 and cross country travel. Have drove across the country dozens of times with trailers for moves and customer delivery’s (large wakeboarding boats) with company’s I’ve worked with. Also willing to drive I 90/94, i70. Or other routes to get us west bound.

Unfortunately had to head back to Chicago for a family death and on the way home to Oregon next weekend of the 12th-13th

Would not be charging crazy rates would just like to cover gas to get us home and also try to help someone out on the way as this trip has been dropping people needing help in our direction on the road which is really nice as that’s what brings us joy in life.

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
Headed from Chicago to Oregon. Leaving around the 12th-14th but probably on the 12th or 13th

Have a 2008 2500hd Silverado equipped for winter travel. Can tow a trailer (bumper pull only, as bed is in use but would fit a bare sled in the bed nonissue have a drawer system in the back) back west or pickup a sled if anyone needs help (could probably haul a sled deck back also if it would fit a short bed I have the decked drawer system in the back that can support 2000lbs on it that might get in the way but should be fine). Very experienced driver on I-80 and cross country travel. Have drove across the country dozens of times with trailers for moves and customer delivery’s (large wakeboarding boats) with company’s I’ve worked with. Also willing to drive I 90/94, i70. Or other routes to get us west bound.

Unfortunately had to head back to Chicago for a family death and on the way home to Oregon next weekend of the 12th-13th

Would not be charging crazy rates would just like to cover gas to get us home and also try to help someone out on the way as this trip has been dropping people needing help in our direction on the road which is really nice as that’s what brings us joy in life.
i call shot gun!

Premium Features