• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ecm info

GKR

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
For Snowbike application i would recommend Vortex through either PR2 or C3 Powersports. Athena GET is a good choice as well but I don't know if anyone has developed alot of snowbike specific maps yet. The Vortex will give you some great snow maps and deal with the cold motor overfueling issues. It will also give you a couple summer maps if you convert your bike back and forth.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
The ecu is only as good as the tune... my first choice would be someone local who can dyno in your area and turn the overfueling off. 2nd choice is an engine builder that works with snowbikes.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

C3 PowerSports

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2010
Sicamous B.C
www.c3powersports.com
What area are you in. We have a dyno for verifying power and comparing products and we make all our new maps on mountain in real riding conditions not on the dyno. For both of the bikes you mentioned we have mountain built maps.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Thats the ticket ... I would be going that route!

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
What area are you in. We have a dyno for verifying power and comparing products and we make all our new maps on mountain in real riding conditions not on the dyno. For both of the bikes you mentioned we have mountain built maps.
C3 stuff works, I did not have consistency and performance gains on two of the other brands and we tried over a dozen ECU,s on 450 and 500s,i will say One company refunded the cost after trying to get it to run correctly so good customer support.

Last edited:
Premium Features